Python is among the easiest programming languages. It is object-oriented and uses an elegant syntax that makes it easy to read the programs you write. It was invented in 1989 by Guido Rossum. The program has several applications. For instance, it is used in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Neural Networks, Natural Language Generation, and other computer science areas.
Python programming has gained popularity and would be best to learn for web development, software development, data science, or machine learning engineering. Luckily, the course is easy to understand and is available on the Udemy online learning platform.
Udemy's online learning platform has several Python courses which vary in complexity and the intended skill level. In this article, we highlight some of the best options on the platform. But, the Udemy Python course review focuses on our top pick for Python programming; The Complete Python Bootcamp.
Which Udemy Python Course Best Suits You?
Udemy offers several online Python courses. The list below shows the best Python language courses on the Udemy learning platform.
Complete Python Bootcamp: Go from Zero to Hero in Python
Complete Python Masterclass
Data Science and Machine Learning
Python 3 Network Programming – Build 5 Network Applications
Cutting-Edge AI: Deep Learning Reinforcement in Python
However, the best Udemy python course for all skills levels is Complete Python Bootcamp: Go from Zero to Hero in Python. We have given an in-depth review of this course in this article. Read through to learn more information about it.
The Complete Python Bootcamp From Zero to Hero in Python
Complete Python Bootcamp: Go from Zero to Hero in Python 3 is the best Python course. The course features a qualitative nature, with in-depth and comprehensive coverage of essential topics focusing on Python 3 content. It teaches everything from basic Python to advanced python content. The program will introduce you to performing complex python applications, including developing games and applications.
Below are the skills you'll learn when you enroll in this course:
- Tackle Python from the basics to advanced features.
- Learn the professional aspect of Python, including python 2 and python 3 essentials.
- Learn fundamental python aspects, including advanced features. Examples of these aspects are timestamps and the collections module.
- Learn essential python topics useful in your programming career path. You'll learn topics like decorators and Jupyter Notebook.
- Acquire skills in Object Oriented Programming and get to know how to use them with classes.
- Learn how to work with Python to craft .py files.
- Learn how to apply the Jupyter Notebook system and how you can create GUIs in its system.
- Learn how to apply Python in games development and modeling. You can use it to create games such as Tic Tac Toe.
The course is primarily Python 3 resources, although you can still access Python two learning resources. The program has enough learning tools and resources with comprehensive coverage, evidenced by its 155 lectures. For instance, it has 19 articles, 22 hours of on-demand video, 19 coding exercises, and lifetime access. The study paths implemented to teach this course are tests, assignments, quizzes, and application projects, usually at the end of every course topic. It will take 23 hours to complete the course.
One million four hundred ninety-eight thousand six hundred seventy-one learners have enrolled in this course. The course instructor is Jose Portilla, who offers the course in nine different languages, including English, French, Spanish, and Germany.
The course is taught in a realistic style. You'll set off by installing Python software on your PC. You'll then learn about live coding, supplemented by an additional code notebook. This procedural approach to learning will continue until you finish learning the course.
The programming course will cover everything you need to know about the language, starting from the introduction, to coding, to its actual application in Python projects. At the end of the course, you will receive a professional certificate, which you can use in your resume.
What's more impressive is that the course is affordable. You'll have to pay a fee of $18.99 only to study the course.
What Topics Does Complete Python Bootcamp: Go From Zero to Hero in Python 3 Cover?
The course is divided into 23 sections which have 155 lectures. The topics covered under the course content are listed below.
- Course overview. This section covers an introduction to Python, reasons why you should learn Python, and the course FAQs.
- Python setup. This section covers command line basics, how to install Python, and how to run python code.
- Python object and data structure basics. The section covers the introduction to python data types, strings, variable assignments, python numbers, lists, and dictionaries.
- Python comparison operators. This section reviews comparison operators in Python and includes some quizzes.
- Python statements. This section gives an overview of lists comprehensions, useful operators, and loops in Python.
- Methods and functions. Common topics include introductions to functions, def keywords, basics, and logic with python functions.
- Milestone project - 1. You'll learn how to display information, accept user input, and validate user input.
- Object-Oriented Programming. This section covers the introductory part, attributes and class words, class object abject attributes and methods, inheritance and polymorphism, special methods, and course quizzes.
- Modules and packages. This section will teach you how to install pip and PyPi, and modules and packages.
- Errors and exceptions handling. You'll learn what errors and exceptions are, do homework, then go through solutions.
- Milestone project - 2. This section covers card, deck, and player class overviews. The other topic you'll learn is game logic from part one to part three.
- Python decorators. You'll learn how decorators with python work.
- Python generators. The section gives an overview of generators with Python and how they operate.
- Advanced python modules. The topics covered under this section are python collection modules, DateTime modules, python math, random modules, and how to open and read files and folders.
- Web scraping with Python. You'll learn how to set up web scraping libraries and grab a title, class, and image.
- Working with images with Python. You'll learn the introductory part and how to work with images with Python.
- Working with PDFs and spreadsheets CSV files. The files you'll learn to use in this section are CSV files, PDF files, and Spreadsheets.
- Emails with Python. You'll learn how to send and receive files with Python.
- Final capstone python project. You'll have to take a capstone project.
- Advanced python objects and data structures. This section covers advanced numbers, lists, strings, sets, and dictionaries.
- Bonus material - Introduction to GUIs. This section lets you learn how to deal with GUIs, ipywidgets, and GUI Widget functionality.
In its coverage, you'll learn how to use both Python 2 and Python 3, how to use Python to create games, use timestamps and other python features, and operate with decorators. You'll also learn to develop .py files and GUIs in the Jupyter Notebook system.
Its effectiveness in teaching python essentials has seen some top companies involving their employees in the training program. Some of these companies are NetApp, Nasdaq, Eventbrite, and box.
It has 155 lectures, 19 articles, 19 coding exercises, 22 hours of on-demand video, and unlimited lifetime access. The program utilizes tests, assignments, quizzes, and application projects in the training sessions. It takes approximately 23 hours to complete.
The course is on-demand, as it has more than 1,400,000 learners. Jose Portilla is the instructor. He is an experienced tech expert who offers the course in nine different languages, including English, French, Spanish, and Germany.
Why Should You Choose Udemy Python Courses?
The benefits of choosing Python courses on Udemy are discussed below.
Udemy has a collection of experienced and dedicated instructors who have years of experience in python essentials. Some are practicing professionals in different tech sectors, including programming, web design, and tech consultancy. A good number are also University lecturers. You'll get the best skills and python knowledge from the personal experience of these instructors.
Broad Course Content
Udemy courses have comprehensive topic coverage. The Python courses cover content that focuses on teaching python programming language for general skills and career path development. The topics covered to take care of both beginner learners and advanced professionals. These courses will walk you through all the aspects, ranging from introduction to complex coding features to when you'll learn the skills to apply in real-life applications.
Udemy Python courses and similar Udemy alternatives are available online. This feature means you can access the systems from anywhere around the world. Online courses are more flexible and ensure your convenience. Besides, the program is self-paced, allowing you to set your schedule. This feature allows for convenience.
Certificate of Completion
Udemy guarantees a certificate of completion for every Python course you take. Despite these courses not taking credits for University degrees, you can still use them to land a job. A completion certificate proves that you did a particular course and possess the relevant skills needed for a particular job.
No Expiration Date
Udemy courses don't expire, and you get lifetime access and validity, provided that you have an active subscription. There's no need to worry about the course expiration date or any other such thing, as Udemy does not limit your access to the materials in any way. You receive lifetime access, and your access to the materials is not limited in any way.
There are plenty of Udemy discounts to be had. Udemy usually runs sales almost all year round and mainly on different occasions, such as Black Friday, New Year's, Memorial Day, and Valentine's Day. Moreover, they also have sales around major holidays, like the July 4th Independence Day sale and the start of the summer sale.
The benefits of taking free Udemy courses are tough to ignore. No financial commitment makes learning something new accessible to everyone without splashing out your hard-earned money. On top of that, you can take as many or as few courses as you'd like.
Which Udemy Course Is Best for Python?
The best Udemy course for Python should focus more on your goals than the learning paths or fees charged. Choosing the best Udemy python course shouldn't be challenging.
However, you need first to understand if you want a course for beginners or programmers. The best Udemy python course for beginners is Complete Python Bootcamp: Go from Zero to Hero in Python 3. On the other hand, the best for programmers is Cutting-Edge AI: Deep Learning Reinforcement in Python. There is no harm in going back to python courses for beginners if you are a programmer.
No matter your choice, make sure the course meets your goals and addresses all your issues. Besides, the course should have hands-on class projects to help you apply the skills you learn in real-life applications.
Are Udemy Coding Courses Worth It?
Yes, Udemy coding courses are worth it. Udemy has a comprehensive collection of coding courses that are worth it. They have all the essential features one needs to acquire coding skills to use in real-world applications. These courses are a great deal now that many people use their electronic devices to learn and train others.
Udemy is a suitable platform to learn python coding courses because their courses are affordable and have a 30-day money payback guarantee.
Which Is Better for Python: Coursera or Udemy?
Both Coursera and Udemy offer great Python courses, but they vary in terms of quality and price. Coursera offers more high-quality, university-level courses, while Udemy has a wider range of lower-priced courses. Ultimately, it depends on what you're looking for and what you're willing to pay.